USMNT x Stash - “Rivalry Weekend” - Project Manager
1. Collide the world of art and soccer together by commissioning artists new to soccer, to design the Name & Number element of a jersey.
2. To create a unique cultural fan experience area during the highly anticipated rivalry match between United States vs Mexico in San Antonio.
1. Managing talent to execute project in a timely manner for deadlines.
2. Creating layout of Fan Experience Space (FAN HQ).
3. Building out installations.
4. Working with cultural media outlet Kicks to the Pitch to ensure maximum coverage of event.
Art and Culture Exhibitions:
Stash: Stash will paint two wall-sized canvasses inspired by the USA-Mexico match, Presented by AT&T, live at FanHQ. He has also created a custom name and number set available for customization on the new U.S. Men’s Nike Away Jersey. The customized jersey is extremely limited and can only be purchased at ussoccerstore.com or on-site at FanHQ.
Transhoeformers: At FanHQ, Transhoeformers will display art created from the back of U.S. Soccer’s equipment room. Old boots and balls intended for National Team players that were never used will be given a new life. He has created model robots, vehicles and animals entirely from sneakers and other recycled materials. Transhoeformers’ work is truly one of a kind. His intricate and creative pieces are a masterful examples of craftsmanship, ingenuity, and sustainability.
Sneaker Summit and SNKSUP: will exhibit a display of unique and collectable sneakers that connects sneaker culture to soccer in America. Sneaker Summit provides a platform for sneaker enthusiast to celebrate sneaker culture and to buy, sell, trade and discuss rare, vintage, and collectible shoes and apparel, and has grown to be one of the biggest sneaker conventions in the country. SNKSUP provides a showcase for sneaker aficionados and collectors to talk shop and come together to celebrate the thriving sneaker culture in Texas. This event is held annually in San Antonio, TX and attracts sneakerheads from all across the country.