Paris Saint Germain - “La Galerie” - Project Manager / Spatial Design / Product /Retail
To create / expand brand awareness in North America for Parisian Club Paris Saint Germain through collaborative products living in a pop-up shop.
1. Worked with design team to create a special identity specifically for Los Angeles market through new logos and brand designs.
Used the new assets to create merchandise that pertains to the local Los Angeles market, yet translates the brand direction of PSG.
2. Sought out artists and brands that could create synergy between the city of Los Angeles and PSG (Aaron Kai, MR44, Antonion Brasko,
John Qudoe Lee, Jason Markk, Primitive Skateboarding, Uni-Sport, and more).
3. Curated the pop-up with design team to create premium space to display and sell merchandise.
4. Threw an Opening Party - inviting special guests, hosting PSG players, French media, and cultural media outlets.
5. Managed retail employees and retail shop for entire duration of the pop-up.