Crooks & Castles - Marketing / Events / Photography / Social
To maintain relevancy in an ever-evolving fast paced Streetwear industry through collaborations, marketing plans, curated content, and special events.
1. Cast locations, photographers, models, and stylists for seasonal collection’s lookbook.
2. Collaborate with the design team to strategize a marketing strategy that tells the theme of each upcoming collection.
3. Identify and collaborating with key influencers / celebrities in the market that aligns with the brand.
4. Set up and build out of tradeshows to increase wholesale business.
5. Work with the retail team to create social campigns or promotions to increase foot traffic and sales.
6. Work with online team to identify high inventory items that need special attention and promotion.
7. Throw special parties and events in key city markets and festivals to increase overall brand exposure (Art Basel, Coachella, Rolling Loud).
8. Event and lookbook photography.
9. Manage all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, blog).
“Crooks & Castles; the idea that all of us are Crooks striving to reach our Castle. A Crook being anyone who is pushing to be better, whether an athlete, musician, label executive or towards the Castle is always Crooks.
Los Angeles natives, Dennis Calvero & Robert Panlilio have successfully created a brand that reflects their past and present life; telling stories through their designs and capsule collec- tions, an idea so relatable that is known today as Crooks & Castles.
Established in 2002, Crooks & Castles has enjoyed the success of the growing market that is recent years, C&C has enjoyed collaborations with Monopoly, Futura, Vans, Good Music, Brisk, James Brown, New Era, and Undefeated to name a few.”
Maintained one of the brand's most essential social media platforms by gathering, researching, creating, and updating content. Implemented the brand's DNA through a calculated strategy. The execution has accumulated more than 80,000 organic followers over a year span.
Carried out the vision of Creative Director Dennis Calvero, to construct the brand's lookbooks. Lead the process of hiring and casting models, photographers, locations, and stylists. The lookbooks went on to feature on digital/physical publications such as Hypebeast, Highsnobiety, The Hundreds Blog, Sneak Hype, Baller Status, Sneaker News, i-D Magazine, and many more.
Crooks & Castles is a brand that promotes a lifestyle. Aside from the products and event promotions, I created custom content that allows transparency for fans to relate and identify themselves with the company. I started to conduct interviews that gave a more personal access to the brand's pivotal figures. Favorite cars, tv shows, sporting moments were some of the topics that were generated to construct content that's outside the restrictions of a picture or 140 characters.